GNU General Public License (GPL)
Version 3, 9-6-2023
The GNU General Public License (GPL) is a free, copyleft license for software and other kinds of works. The GPL allows users to use, study, modify, and distribute software licensed under it.
The main terms of the GPL are:
You are free to use, copy, distribute, and modify the software as long as you distribute any modified versions under the same license terms.
If you distribute the software, you must include the source code or make it available to users.
Any modifications or derivative works must be licensed under the GPL as well.
The software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, and the licensor is not liable for any damages arising from the use or distribution of the software.
The GPL provides freedoms to users that proprietary software does not. It allows users to access and modify the source code, which can lead to better quality and more secure software.
By using and distributing software licensed under the GPL, you agree to abide by the terms of the license.
Preamble The GNU General Public License is a free, copyleft license for software and other kinds of works.
Scope The GPL applies to all software in source code and binary form that is licensed under the GPL.
Conditions for Distribution and Modification 3.1 Any software or derivative work based on the GPL-licensed software must also be licensed under the GPL. 3.2 The source code of the software must be made available to anyone who receives the software. 3.3 Modifications made to the GPL-licensed software must be documented and released under the GPL.
Responsibilities 4.1 The original author of the software is not liable for any damages resulting from the use or distribution of the software. 4.2 Any party distributing the software or derivative works based on the software assumes full responsibility for the distribution and its consequences.
Termination 5.1 The license may be terminated if any of the conditions of the GPL are violated. 5.2 Upon termination, all rights granted by the GPL will be revoked.
Disclaimer of Warranty 6.1 The software is provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. 6.2 The original author of the software is not liable for any damages resulting from the use or distribution of the software.
Governing Law 7.1 This license and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts, USA.
Contact Information 8.1 If you have any questions or concerns about the GPL, please contact the Free Software Foundation, Inc. at 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Introduction 1.1 The following is the DMCA notice ("Notice") of 1FF Media, a trading name of FamilyF1rst LLC, established at Brandon Boulevard 8084, 1032e 33511 Florida, USA, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under registration number 32-0685500 and available online at https://koop.website/gpl-dmca/, https://www.koop.website, https://www.Casper.st and https://www.1FF.nl (hereinafter referred to as: "the Company," "we," "us," or "our"). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that those who use our Services do the same.
DMCA Notice 2.1 If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content available through our Services infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2.2 Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is: 1FF Media Attn: Copyright Agent Brandon Boulevard 8084 1032e 33511 Florida, USA Email: email@example.com
- Counter-Notice 3.1 If you believe that material you posted on our Services was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us by submitting written notification to our designated copyright agent at the address above. 3.2 To be an effective counter-notification under the DMCA, your written notification must include substantially the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which the Company may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- Termination of Repeat Infringers 4.1 The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user who is found to be a repeat infringer of copyright.
- No Legal Advice 5.1 Nothing contained in this Notice or on our website constitutes legal advice. If you have questions about your legal rights or obligations, you should consult your own attorney.
- Changes to this DMCA Notice 6.1 The Company reserves the right to modify this DMCA Notice at any time without notice. Any changes to this Notice will be posted on our website.
- Contact Us 7.1 If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA Notice or our handling of copyright infringement claims, please contact 1FF Media.
Are you in need of legal pages for your website but don't know where to start? Look no further than Shopolicy.com! Our website allows you to generate all the necessary legal pages for your website, completely free of charge.
It is crucial to have these legal pages displayed on your site in order to protect your business and your customers. Plus, if you're looking for even more comprehensive legal protection, we're offering a 20% discount on our full package, including webshop Disclaimer, DMCA, GPL, Payment, and Delivery option pages. Just use code 202023 at checkout on www.Shopolicy.com/offer to take advantage of this offer today!