Personal data we collect 2.1 We collect the following types of personal data:
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- WhatsApp conversation originated at https://koop.website/privacy-policy/ or related pages
- Operating system
- Referral source
- Length of visit
- Page views
- Website navigation paths
- Information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your use of our Services
- Any other information you choose to provide to us.
- How we use your personal data 3.1 We use your personal data to:
- Provide and improve our Services
- To improve shopping on 1FF Media related websites and shops
- Communicate with you about our Services
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Legal basis for processing personal data 4.1 We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Your consent
- Performance of a contract with you
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Legitimate interests.
- Sharing your personal data 5.1 We may share your personal data with:
- Our service providers and advisors
- Law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies
- Other parties where required by law or where necessary to protect our legal rights.
International transfers of personal data 6.1 We may transfer your personal data to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where the laws may not provide the same level of protection for your personal data. 6.2 In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Your rights 7.1 You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent.
Data retention 8.1 We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the Services and to comply with legal obligations.
Security 9.1 We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Are you in need of legal pages for your website but don't know where to start? Look no further than Shopolicy.com! Our website allows you to generate all the necessary legal pages for your website, completely free of charge.
It is crucial to have these legal pages displayed on your site in order to protect your business and your customers. Plus, if you're looking for even more comprehensive legal protection, we're offering a 20% discount on our full package, including webshop Disclaimer, DMCA, GPL, Payment, and Delivery option pages. Just use code 202023 at checkout on www.Shopolicy.com/offer to take advantage of this offer today!